How To Create An Appointment
How To Create an Appointment
- Create an event on the calendar. This works just like other online calendars like Outlook and Google. Include Where as the Event Title. For example: Gateway Trailhead, Mustang Library, or Bob’s Petfood Store
- Include your full name, if we need to ask any questions.
- The Location is optional. We STRONGLY recommend the location for places other than Trailheads, Libraries and Senior Centers. For example, if you will be at a school, special event, dog park, or business.
- Events will appear on the “Submitted Events” Calendar. Admins will review it for accuracy, and then it will be moved to the “Collections” Calendar where the public can view it.
- You can overlap events or be at the same place as another collector, no problem!!!
- You can edit your event for upto 30 minutes.
- Send us an email at email@example.com if you need to cancel.